Published on July 11th, 2013 | by admin0
How to Beat Level 76 on Candy Crush Saga without boosters Part 2
Below are more tips contributed by the lovely Regina Migliore
I have finally figured out what was missing from ALL the websites for Level 76 tips. I had no idea how the top left box figured into the picture. The videos don’t help because screens change and the moves aren’t explained.
- Candies move from the bottom left section UP to the far right section and down to the bottom, then over to the top left section, and then have to move to the bottom of that section, and out the bottom.
- Look at what column the cherries/chestnuts are in on the bottom left section.
- Work on getting those items thru the system rather than blindly making matches.
- TO GET CANDIES IN THE BOTTOM LEFT SECTION TO MOVE TO THE RIGHT HAND SECTION, YOU HAVE TO MAKE MATCHES IN THE RIGHT HAND SECTION.
- Do NOT make any moves in the top left section just yet, otherwise, when you get the cherries/chestnuts to the bottom of the right hand box, they will stay there and not move if there are no moves left in the upper left hand box.
- I agonized over this for 2 weeks and thought it was a bug in the game.
- Now that the cherries/chestnuts are at the bottom, see what moves you can make in the top left box; this will make room for the cherries/chestnuts.
- If there are not enough moves in the top left section, work on getting horizontal striped candy matches at the TOP of the right hand section (I know, it’s really tough). It’s pointless to get matches at the bottom because they won’t affect the top left box.
Phew! Hope this helps someone